Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello World...

Hi there readers, I am relatively new to the world of blogging for a purpose. So please bear with me if some of my posts seem to wander around a bit before finding their topic

So I have agreed to sample various restaurants, food carts (Bleh!), "dining establishments" and give my opinion of the meal (If we can always call it that) here on this blog. While SleepyGinger is a good friend of mine, I have often accused her of being too much of a foody. Needless to say, our opinions on these things differ greatly. So this blog should be amusing at times and interesting at others and at the very least educational. I do hope that we at least give a nice show casing of what is available in and around the Pacific Northwest.

Now, a very small bit about myself. I am a full-time student at PSU (GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!), a mother of 3 (4+) children, currently going through a divorce, a published author working on my second and third novels, a registered minister, and according to my children I am an evil mastermind. :-)

We welcome info on new places to eat, recipes to try, or general wackiness to critique. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you feel the same.


2 comments:

  1. "food carts (Bleh!)" ??? Are you kidding me? You don't even know! Just you wait... Muahahahaha! So... Where's that write up for Got Pho?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, is that the name of that place you took me to tonight? I guess I should start checking the names and remembering them.

    ReplyDelete