Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ch- Ch- Changes! (Or How I Roped Someone Else Into This. Muahahahahahaha!)

Okie dokie people! The blog address has changed, the staff has changed (a little), my alias has changed, and the bent has changed... Just breathe and remember "What does not change, stagnates and dies." and we'll get through it.

Its been almost exactly a year since my last entry over on Culinary Quest of LittleRed and BellaBabe and soo much has happened. After returning from (WorldCon Baby!) vacation BellaBabe and I opted to part as roommates and things went quickly from there. Since that time I've moved twice, changed my job twice (though now back at my Downtown Destination so... Yeah...), been layed up with a back injury and am finding my footing again. Currently in a wierd recovery state after falling on hard times and being caught by family and friends.

Family and friends who let me babble on ad nauseum about food, cooking, and restaurants. Family and friends who will go with me and give their opinions... Do we see where this is going? I thought as much. But BellaBabe's location and schedule keep her pretty busy so while she may come back every now and then when I drag her kicking and screaming into having fun, she likely won't be around as much as she used to.

I've invited a long time friend (10 years holy cats!) into joining me in this babbling to the interwebs I enjoy so much. She's a published author, currently working on a second novel, pursuing her Master's degree, raising a gaggle of kids (4+) with her parenting partners, wrangling her parents in their golden years, and trying to have a kickin' good time. The two of us often have vastly differing opinions and enjoy debating and talking out the why and the how of our opinions. She is (for the purpose of these written words) the Redneck Widow.

I'm hoping to bring in other members of our diverse friendverse to chime in with their opinions from time to time.

I've changed my handle from Little Red to Sleepy Ginger as I felt it better suited me. My goal is a post a week. And no, this doesn't count as this week's post. So join me as I start again... Again. And let me know what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment