Sunday, September 23, 2012

Missing Posts


Hello dear readers, 

Sorry for the long distance between posts. I have been very busy and sometimes slackerdom attacks and I get lazy. So, I am hurriedly going back through my notes and furiously writing up my reviews and posts, under the watchful and demanding eyes of our slave... I mean web... mistress... SleepyGinger. Well, she's across the table anyway.  

So, I hope the following few posts make up for my long absence from this blog. Hopefully there aren't too many posts at once, as I would like to believe that people (Somewhere... our three or so readers... ) benefit from our "adventurous" natures.

I apologize for the barrage of information that is forth coming and wish you happy readings. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! If I was a slave driver these posts would have been done a long time ago. You don't know how easy you have it.

    On the topic of our three or so readers... Hi Mommy!

    ReplyDelete